HF universal bed canopy
New-Daylite CUD25 BD-UN---- $759.90 (free
NEW-DAYLITE is a highly-transparent polyester fabric
(Trevira) for the protection against high-frequency radiation (HF). This shielding canopy provides a simple
and low-priced method for a complete shielding of beds. Low priced, but not as spacious as the box-shape
canopy due to its pyramidal shape! In our opinion only recommendable when a fast buildup or a cheap shielding
- Bottom width: 300 cm, bottom depth: 300 cm, height: 240 cm.
- Form: pyramidal, with a 60 cm ring to increase top width, easy entry through overlapping opening.
- Mounting: by one point on the ceiling.
- Attenuation 25 dB (99.7 % shielding effectiveness) at 1 GHz. Attenuation certified by Prof. Dipl.-Ing. P.
Pauli of the University of the German Federal Armed Forces in Munich, Germany. The shielding power is effected
by a wrapped silver-plated copper fiber.
- Material: Trevira, colour: white.
- Grounding: Cannot be grounded.