HF Shielding fabric ST
New Topas ---- $119.90 (free
Protect from high frequency
NEW-TOPAS is a semi-transparent polyester fabric
(Trevira CS) for the protection against high frequency (HF) radiation. Perfectly suited as curtain. 100%
textile characteristics: Washable, easy sewing and ironing. Meets fire protection standard B1 for public
- Price stated per running meter
- Width: 250 cm, Length: linear meter.
- Attenuation 25 dB (99.7 % shielding effectiveness) at 1 GHz. Attenuation certified by Prof. Dipl.-Ing. P.
Pauli of the University of the German Federal Armed Forces in Munich, Germany. The shielding power is effected
by a wrapped silver-plated polyamid fiber.
- Material: Trevira CS, meets fire protection standard B1 for public buildings!
- Weight: 39 g/m², colour: white.
- Grounding: Cannot be grounded.
- If you wish to order individually tailor-made curtains, please contact us by mail or phone. These orders
are subject to an extra charge of 10? per curtain incl. lead weights.