+LF Shielding fabric SILVER-TULLE
Silver-Tulle ---- $129.80 (free
Protect from high frequency radiation
(Width 140 cm / 1 linear
Semi-transparent nylon fabric, 50 dB attenuation
(99.999 % shielding
Improved replacement of Curtain/Dali.
SILVER-TULLE is a
semi-transparent silvered fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency
radiation (LF). Typical application as net curtain, as room divider in
laboratorys, medical practices, etc. and due to the highest washability to sew a bed canopy.
Special features: 1) By
comparison to its predecessors (Curtain, Dali) this fabric dont loose its screening attenuation while washing or
movement, due to a better silvering process. 2) This fabric is hard to sew accurately, because it‘s stretchy and
pulls out of place easily when you try to sew on it. Please note that customized curtains are difficult to sew
transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Antiseptic due to the full silver plating
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 140 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 50 dB at 1 GHz
- Color: Silver-beige.
materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 40 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 0.8 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
Due to the surface conductivity this fabric can be grounded to shield low frequency (LF) electric
fields. For professional grounding we recommend our Grounding-Plug EST.